• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hey Kansas, welcome to Android Forums: the comfortable place to learn things, help others, make friends and have fun!

I don't know what phone you have running Android 7, but it's ancient because Android 14 is rolling out to devices soon. Many apps may not even run on something that old, so you will definitely want to consider an upgrade from Mason very soon (Black Friday deals are coming up!).

It's great to have you here!

Upvote 0
Hey Kansas, welcome to Android Forums: the comfortable place to learn things, help others, make friends and have fun!

I don't know what phone you have running Android 7, but it's ancient because Android 14 is rolling out to devices soon. Many apps may not even run on something that old, so you will definitely want to consider an upgrade from Mason very soon (Black Friday deals are coming up!).

It's great to have you here!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! I've always been a bit behind when it comes to technology. I may finally get a device with Android 14 when they are rolling out android 20!

Upvote 0
Welcome Aboard Comedy Bang Bang GIF

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones