• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi there!!

Hi Andr10d :D You HERE!!! That means you're not shy at all ;)

Welcome to AndroidForums :D haha, I love how your kid password protected his Nook Tab...the one that you bought him XD

Drop by the Sony Tablet S forum and see what other members have to say about that Tablet: Sony Tablet S - Android Forums

While you wait for you new toy, why don't you read up on Android? Here is a great Guide on Android OS and the Market: http://androidforums.com/android-applications/36936-how-safe-find-trusted-apps-avoid-viruses-guide-those-new-android.html

Reactions: andr01d
Upvote 0
Thank you for the welcome Roze!! Also thank you for the links/pointers. That is great information!!

I have also just posted a message in the Tablet S list (trying to figure out if a certain app will work).

On the nook tab I blocked my kid from shopping/download (password it) before he blocked me from using it ha ha :) He has a couple of books and the angry bird thing on his tab already. He's having lots of fun with it (while i'm waiting for Fedex/UPS to show up!:))

Upvote 0
Thank you for the welcome Roze!! Also thank you for the links/pointers. That is great information!!

I have also just posted a message in the Tablet S list (trying to figure out if a certain app will work).

On the nook tab I blocked my kid from shopping/download (password it) before he blocked me from using it ha ha :) He has a couple of books and the angry bird thing on his tab already. He's having lots of fun with it (while i'm waiting for Fedex/UPS to show up!:))
haha, good thing you were quick disabling the Amazon store, lol. I don't think you want him to rack a huge bill for you ;)

Thank you for the welcome lunatic59!! Uh oh but my kid is like 9.... umm... you guys don't wanna put up with a 9 year old kid posting messages in this forum right ?? That may turn out pretty messy and then you guy will be looking for me to explain it ha ha :)
bye

We do have a few very tech savy kids as members here ;) The staff here try their very best to make AndroidForums as family friendly as possible :) If you have any issues, just Report! the post and a Moderator, those are the ones in red, will look into it for you ;)

Upvote 0
Hi again! Just added 3 more android stuff today (yesterday night actually). Two HTC Rezound phones and a Pantech Breakout phone, all on the Verizon 4G LTE network :) (was with a different phone company/network before this). The Breakout is for our 17 year old kid (i'm pretty sure he will sign up here:))
bye.

Upvote 0
Hi again! Just added 3 more android stuff today (yesterday night actually). Two HTC Rezound phones and a Pantech Breakout phone, all on the Verizon 4G LTE network :) (was with a different phone company/network before this). The Breakout is for our 17 year old kid (i'm pretty sure he will sign up here:))
bye.

haha, so you got your whole family on Android!! :D Now that's really diving in ;)

Upvote 0
Andro1d, did your android avatar always blink like that? I never noticed but it's cool that it does.

Congrats on another cool Android toy. It's been a couple of months since you have joined and I see that you have been busy posting. So, you are a noob no longer :p Now, you are one of the old hands ;)

So, have you gotten everyone in your family to join the forum? ;)

Upvote 0
Thanks Roze I'm almost like a newbie all over again... i stayed up last night pressing every button:) Right now my kid just hijacked it and he's playing a Sonic video. Ummm no i have not gotten the others here to sign-up yet. Yeah my previous avatar was static but the one now is blinking like it's downloading something :) bye.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones