• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hi, trying to figure out how to re-install Android on Lenovo S880i

xlh

Lurker
Dec 16, 2012
Hi, nice to be here at the android forum
I am Lars, xlh
I just bought a Lenovo S880i in here in China, and now I am in the process of figuring out how to re-install Android on it in order to get rid of all the Chinese stuff and get full access to the Android system.
I am a relative capable Linux user running the arch distro on my pc, but also have access to win7.
Hoping to find some good tutorials to open up my phone here, and maybe get some good advice on top.

/Lars

Hello Lars and welcome to Android Forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and can find the information you seek. I will suggest asking for help in our general Android discussion area for help with your tab. There are some clever/helpful people that hang out there that might have some suggestions. Best of luck to you and here is a link to the area I advocate: http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones