• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

RoboCuz

Mar 24, 2010
Hey all. Just thought I would finally say "hi". I have been lurking (and quietly
Thanking) on the HTC Incredible Official "chat room" for a while now. Very entertaining. I was hoping to get my incredible before my vacation, but since I am leaving in a few days, I guess I will have to wait to get my Android fun started when I get back. Anyway, "hi".

RoboCuz

Hey all. Just thought I would finally say "hi". I have been lurking (and quietly
Thanking) on the HTC Incredible Official "chat room" for a while now. Very entertaining. I was hoping to get my incredible before my vacation, but since I am leaving in a few days, I guess I will have to wait to get my Android fun started when I get back. Anyway, "hi".

RoboCuz
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones