• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Hidden Temperature Widget Since Last OTA

Haris

Jun 30, 2010
I have a fully stock, most recent OTA updated EVO. Lately I can't tell what the temperature is because my weather widget has become bogged down with clouds or sunshine, rain, thunder, etc. icons over the temperature. I can't take a snapshot to post here cause I am ******ed. Please help me fix this.

Thanks,
Haris

I have a fully stock, most recent OTA updated EVO. Lately I can't tell what the temperature is because my weather widget has become bogged down with clouds or sunshine, rain, thunder, etc. icons over the temperature. I can't take a snapshot to post here cause I am ******ed. Please help me fix this.

Thanks,
Haris

Just click on it and update the weather and numbers will move back to the lower right corner. It happens to me sometimes and the numbers end up behind the moon or sun.

Upvote 0
Have you tried removing the widget from the home screen and then putting it back?

Yes I tried removing it and putting it back and it comes back as the same thing.

I have to go to "Home screen > Menu > Scenes > Choose a scene" to make it come back as normal... but when I do this the stupid thing loses all of my settings obviously, and I don't want to save it in this condition when I can't tell what my temperature is. :thinking:

Upvote 0
Just click on it and update the weather and numbers will move back to the lower right corner. It happens to me sometimes and the numbers end up behind the moon or sun.

I tried that and it didn't fix it. What steps are you taking other than tapping the weather portion of your screen and then manually refreshing your weather?

I'm going to do a hard reset like the good old Blackberry and see if that doesn't fix it. It didn't do this until I took the last OTA that fixed the 30 FPS cap issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones