• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Unfortunately I am not going to be much help on this one. Basically the problem you are likely to face is that if the network have removed it from the handset then they likely don't support it. This will cause a problem for any application that you may install as it would still need to be activated by the network to operate correctly.

Upvote 0
Hello
Just sharing the same problem with my Android on HTC wildfire. In Europe (in my case Telenor operator) we're using prefix #31# when you want to hide your call ID. Unfortunately this time that does not work.If I write #31# and then random number telephone start calling and in a few seconds just say "call ended". I was in settings->call->additional settings->caller Id and there I was change it from Network default to hide number, but the same problem repeats again. Does anyone found a solution to this problem?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones