• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Just wanted to do this quick:

Hello everyone, I go by Re: Evolution and I am a music producer. I've been using Android for approximately one year now, and absolutely love it. My first 'smartphone' was an HP iPAQ, which as we all know, was trash. Ever since then, and about $20,000 and 40 new phones in the past 5 years, the MyTouch3G is the phone I've always been looking for. I had the G1 once it was released, but it seemed too 'beta-y' and like it was a prototype (which it was), and I thought it was way too clunky; other than that, I loved the interface. I sold the G1 about 3 months after purchase in order to get the most out of it pricewise, until it was pretty much worthless.

I've been following the 'G2' aka the MyTouch3G pretty much since I got the G1. I pre-ordered the G2 back in July and received it on August 28th. I've customized it a ton (internally and externally) and have finally found the smartphone I've always been looking for.

I even subscribed to AT&T for a few months and tried out the iPhone 3G prior to the released of the G2, and I sold the iPhone cause I couldn't dig it. What is extremely ironic about that is that everything else I use is Mac based, except my phone. Thank god the G2 is pretty well compatible with Macs.

Anyways, that's about it. I'm here to learn about inside information, get some good programs and mods for my phone, and talk about whatever.

Peace.

Just wanted to do this quick:

Hello everyone, I go by Re: Evolution and I am a music producer. I've been using Android for approximately one year now, and absolutely love it. My first 'smartphone' was an HP iPAQ, which as we all know, was trash. Ever since then, and about $20,000 and 40 new phones in the past 5 years, the MyTouch3G is the phone I've always been looking for. I had the G1 once it was released, but it seemed too 'beta-y' and like it was a prototype (which it was), and I thought it was way too clunky; other than that, I loved the interface. I sold the G1 about 3 months after purchase in order to get the most out of it pricewise, until it was pretty much worthless.

I've been following the 'G2' aka the MyTouch3G pretty much since I got the G1. I pre-ordered the G2 back in July and received it on August 28th. I've customized it a ton (internally and externally) and have finally found the smartphone I've always been looking for.

I even subscribed to AT&T for a few months and tried out the iPhone 3G prior to the released of the G2, and I sold the iPhone cause I couldn't dig it. What is extremely ironic about that is that everything else I use is Mac based, except my phone. Thank god the G2 is pretty well compatible with Macs.

Anyways, that's about it. I'm here to learn about inside information, get some good programs and mods for my phone, and talk about whatever.

Peace.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones