• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Honeybread Theme-Abandoned project for anyone who wants it

pwnyourace

Aug 19, 2011
heres the CM7 honeybread theme i was working on but decided to give up because its way to hard to theme for a phone i dont have. all the framework images are done (the folder named triumph) theres still some apps that need to have the images copied over. there also will need to be some text color changes like for example the clock will need to be changed from black to white. im not much of a themer so sorry if i cant answer your questions, but if you go over on sdx theres alot of people that theme there for the transform, moment, intercept that im sure would be happy to help, one_love_420 is a theming god also. just thought id post it here incase anyone wanted it instead of just trashing it, so here it is for anyone who wants to finish it Honeybread.zip
edit: i can be of some help tho ill post some screenshots of what it looks like on my shift
screenshot-1314473747443.png

screenshot-1314473762194.png

market link https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gfxandroid.honeybreadtheme&feature

I just joined the forum. About the Honeybread Theme...I flashed this to my rooted Verizon Droid Eris, just out of curiosity. I ran it for a few days, with surprising results. I did not expect it to work at all but, the only issues that I(being a noob)could detect was an intermitent buzzing noise, and a qwerty keyboard that looked as if were missing its background. I did not fool around with it any further because of these factors, but I dare say, this hardly needs much more work, because I did get it to function reasonably well on an old Eris.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones