• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How come on PowerAmp's knob controls it doesn't show the Beats tab?

dont need to be on a custom rom to have beats show,im just rooted on stock,and my beats tab shows,might have to have the full version.. thats what mine is.

Attachments

• 2012-07-05_21-05-50.png
    2012-07-05_21-05-50.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 50
Upvote 0
I had Beats when I was stock and stock/rooted. After I installed ZR3DX, I lost it. According to LeslieAnn, LeeDroid tweaks essentially breaks audio enhancememnts. ZR3DX and Harmonia have it, but I 'm not sure about Mean, DarkSense, or MobsterRom.

Leedroid tweaks will more than likely break:
Sony Bravia Engine
Sony xLoud Engine
Beats Audio
Dolby Mobile

This is part of the reason I'm thinking of going with JMZs stock/rooted rom until I can cook my own with the audio enhancements intact. It's a work in progress. No promises on releasing it, though.

Upvote 0
I had Beats when I was stock and stock/rooted. After I installed ZR3DX, I lost it. According to LeslieAnn, LeeDroid tweaks essentially breaks audio enhancememnts. ZR3DX and Harmonia have it, but I 'm not sure about Mean, DarkSense, or MobsterRom.

This is part of the reason I'm thinking of going with JMZs stock/rooted rom until I can cook my own with the audio enhancements intact. It's a work in progress. No promises on releasing it, though.

Ohh okay.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones