• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How do I transfer Android contacts, from one Android to another when I don't have Gmail acct info

rnoldh

Lurker
Aug 1, 2012
Help Please

My business associate died suddenly and I don't have the PW to his Gmail account.

I have his phone which is a DroidX about 3-4 years old with Verizon. It originally had Android 2.3.4, but has probably had updates since then. I can post all the other "About Phone " info if that helps.

I myself have a GalaxyS2 with Sprint. My phone is running 4.0.4

What I need to do is transfer the 1st phones contacts to my phone. Or put the 1st phone's contacts on an SD card. Then I can turn off the Verizon account ( and pay them to forward it to my Sprint line if they will do it ).

Since I don't have the Gmail account info for the 1st phone I need help in saving the contacts. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any help appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones