• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How much battery % do you lose overnight?

Hi.

I'm just a bit bothered with my Huawei P9 lite. I've been losing on average 15%-20% just by leaving it unplugged while sleeping. Wifi is off, and basically I kill all my apps and Greenify them before going to bed. Are these numbers normal?

And P.S, if anyone can still recommend good battery saving tecniques (I only use Greenify), that would be so much help.

Dunno about the P9 but that's worse than any phone I've used, and I've never used greenify. It will depend on the phone, and particularly the battery capacity, but with Internet off I'd not expect more than a few percent at worst.

Of course if you are in a location with a weak signal it could be a different matter: the phone will use more power just to maintain a network connection.

Upvote 0
Capture%2B_2017-01-21-10-57-43.png

My LG G4 Note lost 0% last night, it's been like this since I have this phone so it's no surprise.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones