1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to add Apps to homescreen (CM Launcher / Laser Tech theme)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GalaxyS7_Dude, Mar 22, 2016.

1. GalaxyS7_Dude

GalaxyS7_Dude Lurker

I'm running CM Launcher with Laser Tech -theme and for the life of me I can't figure how to add Apps from All Apps -view to Homescreen. In my previous theme I could simply longpress it and drag it, but now longpresssing just opens a popup-menu having "Uninstall" and "App Detail" in it. Below's the All Apps -view:

[​IMG]

The plus-icon in the upper right corner just opens the Market / Google Play.

It seems the only way to add Apps to my Homescreen is to create a folder first, add Apps to it and then "Dissolve" the folder (longpress and drag) so Apps it contained end up to my Homescreen. But Add Apps to Folder doesn't show all the Apps I have installed in the phone, just a few (pics below)

[​IMG]

..and when I tap the plus-icon...

[​IMG]

So the question remains - how do I add Apps to my homescreen?

I've tried scouring the net for an answers, but having found none....

2. Longpress Homescreen, click on CM Settings, scroll down to hidden apps look for app you want on Homescreen, longpress & drag it from hidden apps "box" & app should now appear on home screen! This is how it worked for me! Hope this helps you!

3. bigals55

bigals55 Lurker

That does work but it only seems to allow one at a time. Is there any way to do multiple apps without going through the procedure each time. Thanks

4. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

Cyanogenmod launcher, or cheetah mobile launcher?

Samsung Galaxy S7 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S7 release date was March 2016. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4GB RAM, Exynos 8890 Octa processor, and 3000mAh battery.

March 2016
Release Date
Reviews