• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help How to change home page app

I don't know - the first thing I did with my Yoga was to install a proper launcher from the Play store; I found the stock Lenovo launcher to be awful. Lots to choose from but I keep it clean and simple with the Google launcher (same as on my Nexus phone) :)

That said I'd guess the "app" you mention is just a widget; try long-pressing on it and see if there are any options other than its position.

Upvote 0
Alweiss I assume you are in North America since you are the only people that use Fahreneit therefore if you got your tablet there I would have thought it would have known that. I got mine in the UK where I live and as soon as I turned it on it set itself up for the UK, Celsius, miles, £'s etc. I cant see any settings to reset it !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones