1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How to change home page app

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by alweiss, Oct 15, 2014.

1. alweiss

alweiss Lurker

I just got a new yoga 10HD. The app on the home page shows the correct time and the weather for my home town. But, the temperature in in Celsius. How can I change it to Fahrenheit?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. John Bean

John Bean Happy Wanderer

I don't know - the first thing I did with my Yoga was to install a proper launcher from the Play store; I found the stock Lenovo launcher to be awful. Lots to choose from but I keep it clean and simple with the Google launcher (same as on my Nexus phone) :)

That said I'd guess the "app" you mention is just a widget; try long-pressing on it and see if there are any options other than its position.

3. VivisClone

VivisClone Well-Known Member

^^ what he said about it being a widget.

But if you are looking for launchers I'm a huge fan of just using Nova Launcher

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Alweiss I assume you are in North America since you are the only people that use Fahreneit therefore if you got your tablet there I would have thought it would have known that. I got mine in the UK where I live and as soon as I turned it on it set itself up for the UK, Celsius, miles, £'s etc. I cant see any settings to reset it !

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Re launchers by the way I followed all the reviews and put Nova launcher on it straight away and the performance dropped (strangely), so went back to the awful Lenovo launcher (which I am getting used to) and it does seem to perform better