• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to download kies for mac with 2.2 android?

I have just purchased a Galaxy S with 2.2 Android and I want to know how to transfer files/music between my mac running on leopard. Any answers out there???

when you connect your SGS with your computer you should have to get 3 options.
samsung kies
media player
mass storage? (don't know the used english term)

when you click 'mass storage' you can copy paste music files from your harddrive of your computer to your SGS. tried that already?

Upvote 0
There is a version for MAC it is "KIES Mini" and I think all it does is firmware update. Try finding it online and see if that works.
Kies mini only works with Bada phones. Parallels doesn't work either - unless it works as of today with the latest version of Kies. I gave up and borrowed an old PC on a permanent basis. About to have a looksee to see if Gingerbread is out in my area - Finland. And having had a look, it is not!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones