• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to hard reset wolder mitab Air tablet?

ameerhamza

Lurker
Dec 21, 2012
My little brother change the password and forget it and I am not login to gmail account. please help me how to Hard reset my tab... My tab have only 4 buttons. Menu, ESC, Power and Reset. Reset button works same as the PC reset button (means shutdown the tab immediately).
We try to hard reset my tab with hold menu button and press power button until the welcome screen is shown. After welcome screen Adroid hard reset icon show in the middle of screen but here not show the menu to reset my tab.
please help us to hard reset my tab.

Hello ameerhamza - welcome to Android Forums... thanks for joining!! :)

Is it possible to ask your brother for the password?

If you are talking about a screen lock password, then after a fixed number of incorrect entries your phone should prompt you for the password for the gmail account the tablet is registered to. If that doesn't work, shut off the tablet, log into the gmail account on a website and change the password using Google's password recovery. Once the new password is confirmed, turn on the tablet and try using the new password.

The above only works if you have WIFI/3G enabled :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones