• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to install the leaked ota update, and more!

unrevoked forever
clockwork mod
radio 2.15
ota ver 2 leaked rom, shows 2.2, benchmarks at 1200 just below nexus, and above the X (yeak baby) 720p fine, however, after boot, my widgets, contacts, email etc everythinh was the same from stock 2.1, I didn't have to replace my apps, didn't have to program my phone, etc. I thought this did a full wipe on everything. Any thoughts? Also, got an email from google welcoming my new nexus one. Kind of strange

Upvote 0
so i just installed the leaked update mostly just to see the new 720p video. It installed fine and when i went to test it out, it didnt work.....because i forgot my optical joystick doesnt work after i went jetskiing with my phone.

well this sucks.

good thing i have two incs.

can't you long press the screen to start recording similar to how you can take a pic??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones