• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

How to put music from computer to phone for G2X tmobile on Mac computer!?

lovelytina

Lurker
Jun 2, 2011
i am having difficulties trying to put music onto my SD card, i can copy and paste it to my media file on my MAC computer and it's there but i don't want to put it on my phone memory and want to put it on to my SD memory, please help! i have been sitting here trying to figure it out! nothing works, dragging it to the external SD and it's in there on the computer but nothing is there on the phone. please help! thank you so much!

I am not a MAC user so I'm not much help to you. I would like to say welcome to AF.
You might try asking your question in the sub forum set aside just for your device. If you follow this link and scroll down.. click on your device.. then you will be among fellow users of your device and likely find some help. Good luck. Here is the link:
http://androidforums.com/

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones