1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

How to put music from computer to phone for G2X tmobile on Mac computer!?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lovelytina, Jun 2, 2011.

1. lovelytina

lovelytina Lurker
    None

Jun 2, 2011
    i am having difficulties trying to put music onto my SD card, i can copy and paste it to my media file on my MAC computer and it's there but i don't want to put it on my phone memory and want to put it on to my SD memory, please help! i have been sitting here trying to figure it out! nothing works, dragging it to the external SD and it's in there on the computer but nothing is there on the phone. please help! thank you so much!

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    I am not a MAC user so I'm not much help to you. I would like to say welcome to AF.
    You might try asking your question in the sub forum set aside just for your device. If you follow this link and scroll down.. click on your device.. then you will be among fellow users of your device and likely find some help. Good luck. Here is the link:
    http://androidforums.com/

3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Welcome to the forum.

When you get the phone to mount the SD card as storage, it is unmounted from Android. Once the files are copied to the SD card, then pull down the notification bar on the phone and click the USB storage notice. Then select unmount the phone and Android will scan the SD card and your music will be there.