• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help how to save contacts to pc

rajhaf2003

Lurker
Feb 12, 2011
i am new user to android os and am now using a xperia x10.now i want to have a backup of all my contacts on my pc.,which i regularly did with my old nokia phone via pc suite,i tried sony ericson sync but i found it clumsy.now i have to change this phone for some other phone how can transfer all contacts to the other phone.pl help

Try downloading this programme, it's pretty good at getting your phone stuff on to your PC.

FJ Software Development

Don't know what Nokia PC Suite is like, but this one is like the old style SE PC Suite... just better and totally outshines PC Companion.

You can also choose to sync all your contacts with Google and they will be stored on your Gmail account on line, so then you have them in a few places.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones