• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root How to share files wirelessly between V and computer?

Same. You are able to move it into a folder rather than just install it? :thinking:

Yup. Just browse into my laptop, long press the file, choose copy from the context menu, swipe left to browse local file system then swipe up for the clipboard. Click an item in the clipboard and it pastes. Also nijel is right on the money about the permissions on the target pc.

Upvote 0
I never tried that, but it would be sweet in the extreme! Do you just open the video file at the target location? Does it work for full length movies?

You just open the video file and select a video player. ES File explorer (video player) informed it would not stream video so it starts downloading the file. I cancelled and selected Moboplayer the next time and it started streaming with no problems.

Upvote 0
I never tried that, but it would be sweet in the extreme! Do you just open the video file at the target location? Does it work for full length movies?

Yeah it works fine, I've actually only tried it a few times lately so haven't watched any complete movies but I was surprised. Now days I'm using vplayer full version on the phone, I bought the full version long ago shortly after I bought my phone but then vplayer kind of went to hell, now the dev has re-worked it and it's a little better, plays most vids well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones