• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root how to unbrick micromax a70

Hardware is of 6 months no? or is it just software issue? i know it is software issue only but i am very scared thats why :p

anyways got bored of a70 planning to buy defy plus , atleast motorola pay heed to what we say not like mmx and they even provide upgrades :p or will go for Sony neo v

For hardware also its 1 year. 6months is for acessory I think so.
U have a software problemi guess

Upvote 0
ACtually i want to buy a phone (obv. android ) which can be replacement to my point n shoot camera or atleast can give competition to it + 800mhz- 1Ghz processor + 3.7 inch min screen size + under rs18000 IS THERE ANY ? I GUESS NOT NOT EVEN IN rs35000 ( REMEMBER I'M TALKING ABOUT ANDROID PHONES DON'T CONSIDER IPHONE'S N NOKIA LUMINA OR N8 )

Upvote 0
Now is the height of idiotishness!!
See what happened:
I kept my phone by the bed at night and slept...as soon as I woke up, I turned it on and what?!
It didn't turn on...only black screen!
If I put the charger, the front touch buttons light up..that's it..
Fastboot is working, I flashed all partitions again using fastboot but no luck...
Not even the white ugly micromax logo shows up!

Any suggestions?

Upvote 0
No software needed for fastboot.
Follow the instructions in the link given by Sunil in the previous post.
I am not able to do fastboot as described.After flashing CWM in my phone with hybrid v3 when I rebooted in recovery for making partitions in sd card. After successful partition when I reboot the system it gets dark black just after the blue android logo and then does not on.What may the problem if you can give some idea, Also will I have to press the camera key in fastboot method for the whole operation or I can release it somewhere in between?

Upvote 0
I am not able to do fastboot as described.After flashing CWM in my phone with hybrid v3 when I rebooted in recovery for making partitions in sd card. After successful partition when I reboot the system it gets dark black just after the blue android logo and then does not on.What may the problem if you can give some idea, Also will I have to press the camera key in fastboot method for the whole operation or I can release it somewhere in between?

Well that's fine
just try booting to recovery then reflash the ROM
if even that does not work :
just follow these instructions
1.) press and holdthe camera key
2.) do not release it
3.) while it is pressed connect it to the pc
4.) use fastboot command to restore
5.) type in
fastboot-windows flash system system.img
similarity for boot and others

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones