1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

How Will Passion Be Better Than iPhone?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darita, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Using that logic I could claim that nothing is better than anything else.

At some point, the Passion will be out and the latest iPhone model will be the 3GS so it makes sense to compare them. We want to know which is better.

Google Goggles is coming to the iPhone.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Benrx

Benrx Well-Known Member

OK.. now that's funny. :D

3. It's not that funny. I don't think squirrellydw noticed the flaw in his argument. "The only thing that matters is if X has and does what you want. You can't say one X is better than another X." and X can take any value (eg car or TV)- this argument isn't specific to phones (or anything) which is why it's broken.

4. Benrx

Benrx Well-Known Member

Take it out of the context of this forum, and its still funny. Doesn't have to have anything to do with squirrellydw.

5. Q N1NJA

Q N1NJA Lurker

Multitasking and CPU speed is greatly overrated. The general public does not know the difference. The Iphone opens and closes apps too fast to notice.

6. travisr528

travisr528 Android Enthusiast

I phone you are limited to one phone, one screen size one maker. Android you have options and you can multi-task. I am converting once sprint releases something good.

7. Phydeaux

Phydeaux Android Enthusiast

Well, passion has only one screen size and one maker as well. The OP was comparing passion to iPhone, not android.

8. squirrellydw

squirrellydw Member

again, you CAN'T say one phone is better than another. If the phone you have does EVERYTHING you want it to do but another phone does a lot more but you don't need all that stuff than it is no better than what you have. Is BB better than the iPhone or Android? It all depends on what you want to do with it. The iPhone is very easy and simple to use, Android allow you to run multiple applications and gives you more ways to customize it. What is more important to you and makes one phone better than another is personal opinion.

9. bruceo

bruceo Android Enthusiast

Which is why the iPhone os will always have more quality apps. It's a bitch to develop and support apps that work across many handset manufacturers hardware variations and os variations. That's why android is like winmo deluxe. It's what winmo should have already evolved to but suffers from the same core problems of winmo with broad hardware variation, unnecessarily small memory allocation and poor memory management in a multitasking environment.

10. tats_06

tats_06 Android Enthusiast

LG prada, running Android is possibly headed to Sprint ;)

11. travisr528

travisr528 Android Enthusiast

Well you or I could not possibly answer that question since we do not know, we only can speculate based off of the few leaks. So I decided to discuss my opinion on android vs. the passion.

More apps maybe, better quality, has not yet been determined. We have only scratched the surface with android.

I can't image that being a good thing. I don't think I could own a phone called a "prada." Plus this is LG's first stab at a smartphone and I can only assume there will be beginners problems.