• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Desire 2.2 Wifi/Mobile Data Problem

adrian94

Lurker
Dec 7, 2010
Hey guys I have an issue that I have to deal with a.s.a.p and it has to do with the wifi and mobile data connection. I have a power control widget called "Dazzler" that allows me to place certain power controls on the bar like the default program. Every time i activate my wireless I am not able to activate my mobile data which is correct but every time i deactivate my wireless my mobile data connects which i cannot have because i do not have mobile data usage on my plan at the moment and I have to pay a connection fee each time it connects. I really need to sort this problem out because I am sick of always having to activate and deactivate my mobile data connection the long way.
Thankyou sooo much in advance.

Thankyou Barn for your help but I dont find it to my use because I would need it in a widget form so it is easily accessed that is why i dont like doing it the longer way and holding down the power button. It really gets annoying over time and I would just love a simple fix to this problem.. before I get hit with a massive bill. Thanks for your consideration, your help is much appreciated. I just need a more suitable fix.

Adrian

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones