• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC Desire HD vs Desire

Bought me a DHD yesterday, i gotta say the speed difference is really noticeable eh, this DHD is all kinds of awesome. probably better for me because i have huge lumberjack hands lol as its quite big. really good camera 2. i think the best thing is just being able to run all the HD and 3.0 ROM's without any kind of lag or camera issues etc... BUT will still be keeping me ol' faithful desire :D hope it doesn't get jealous lol

Some really good ROM's out there as well, just thought id put it out there, so if you want to upgrade DHD definitely a good choice seeing as you can get them for pretty much the same price (in NZ anyways)

Yea totally dude im trying cm7 tonight so ill let you know but so many good roms, plus all the hd roms and kingdom roms are so fast and stable. They are really a pleasure to use on this device and the aosp roms i dont think it would be possible to get any smoother.

Today i got 16 hours on a kingdom rom thrashing it all day. I think alot of people dont have the correct radios etc which seems to really affect the dhd's battery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones