• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC desire problems (rebooting and loss of reception)..

wijcc

Lurker
Dec 14, 2012
Hi all....I seem to have started having problems with my HTC desire phone lately. It has a stock vodafone rom (android 2.2.2). It has started to restart itself a lot and also lose signal/loss of reception. I have done a factory reset which made no difference. I have also tried running the phone with no SD card inserted this also made no difference.
I have upgraded the ROM to 2.3.3 (downloaded from HTC developer site) this also made no difference still experiencing loss of signal/reception and randon phone rebooting.
What else can i try to fix the issue or do i need to replace the phone now as it is out of warranty? I have had this phone since new and have never rooted it or used any custom roms on it
Thanks in advance guys :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones