• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC EVO 3D issue? Help?

Hi, I'm new to the forums! I am desperate to figure out what's going on with my Evo. I just had to have it replace due to the latest HTC update. The update made it go crazy. Anyway, through Google I uploaded my contacts that were on my previous phone. All of the contacts sync fine with facebook and text messaging...EXCEPT one. That one contact syncs with facebook but not with the text messages. I have spent hours trying to figure it out. Deleted and added the contact every single way possible. I am at my wits end! Please help me figure out why out of 230 contacts, only one will not sync up in the text messages. When I try to text the contact it shows their phone number and not their name or their pic. What can I do to fix it? :thinking:

Welcome to android forums, but you may want to move your questions over to the Evo 3D forum where more people might be of help to you. This is just the introduction forum.

I'm sure someone there might be able to help. Maybe try going to you gmail account and delete it from there? That might be worth a shot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones