• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Htc Explorere sd card help..

hi... i am using htc explorer and by default 4gb memory card installed. the problem is that i buy new 16gb sd card and when i start installing application on sd card its suddenly and automatically again again unmouting.. "SD card removed unexpectedly" and i switch off the phone and start again then its start working again properly, but after few minis ts again giving me SD card removed unexpectedly. and after 3 to 4 times my sd card damage and no more for use. within in 30 minis my 16gb sd card corrupted. why this happens to me? and its clearly mentioned in the specification of htc explorer that it support upto 32gb sd card.. have u any solution to prevent my sd card from damaging again??? i never remove the card its just auto removed again and again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones