• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC incredible USERs manual

Yea, because it's really hard to check the Evergreen thread for the most up to date and spec focused information. To each his own...

What does that have to do with the user guide and finding out about it? I don't have time at work to sort through posts in the official thread and I don't feel like searching for what is new in the Evergreen thread.

I appreciate these forums and what everyone has done but it seems to be easier to just wait for the info from somewhere else and get a direct link rather than do all that.

Upvote 0
What does that have to do with the user guide and finding out about it? I don't have time at work to sort through posts in the official thread and I don't feel like searching for what is new in the Evergreen thread.

I appreciate these forums and what everyone has done but it seems to be easier to just wait for the info from somewhere else and get a direct link rather than do all that.

Here you go:

Verizon HTC Incredible manual leaks out; looks like the HTC Desire | Android Central

(It's like a summed up version of the manual).

Check out this website too. Good with news for android and stuff.

Upvote 0
Hello Everyone,

I noticed that people have been having problems downloading the leaked manual today from the forums. It took me 2 hours to and many tries to finally get it downloaded.

I am attaching a bittorrent file in a zip that might help speed things up for people trying to download. Just make sure to keep seeding and things should go quick.

Hope this helps the servers out.

I posted this in the official thread as well and decided to post here in case it gets lost in the posts.

Binks2001

Attachments

• Incredible.pdf.torrent.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: cubswin and bollin
Upvote 0

All i'm saying is that the Evergreen thread has something like:

Update:
4/8/2010 15:52 CST
Equipment Guide posted.

at the top all the time with a date/time stamp and the most recent thing added...i don't know how much more spoon fed that could be.

Reactions: secretLOVER
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones