• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's the Lounge thread and some other lost/misguided souls just randomly posting their findings. ;)

Hey.. I am not misguided... Lost maybe... but certainly not misguided.

Speaking of LOST...is anyone else that watches LOST lost? That is what this forum reminds me of...just when you think you know (when the Incredible is coming out) someone posts something bizarre that makes no sense at all
(" both phones were supposed to be released weeks ago but were delayed because of google's fight with the chineese government they have been delayed because the operating system is made by China Mobile") you are confused and bewildered again and you don't know who to trust.

Upvote 0
Online Training started

Attachments

• 2010-04-01 20.36.39.jpg
    2010-04-01 20.36.39.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 229
Upvote 0
i feel more and more we care a LOT more about VZW then VZW cares about us

i know I don't care about verizon, but I am obligated to stay with them for a contractual period... and you're right they dont give a sh*t about us or releasing new phones becuase they make more money off contracts/data plans. there exists a very small percentage of existing verizon users who would pick up their first data plan with the release of a new smartphone like the Incredible since many users already have plans in place.

Reactions: Kappy
Upvote 0
Hey.. I am not misguided... Lost maybe... but certainly not misguided.

Speaking of LOST...is anyone else that watches LOST lost? That is what this forum reminds me of...just when you think you know (when the Incredible is coming out) someone posts something bizarre that makes no sense at all
(" both phones were supposed to be released weeks ago but were delayed because of google's fight with the chineese government they have been delayed because the operating system is made by China Mobile") you are confused and bewildered again and you don't know who to trust.

The incredible ended up in an alt. timeline?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones