• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Htc inspire help please!!!!!

Funtime707

Lurker
Dec 22, 2011
So i just recently rooted my inspire 4g. And it was successful. After turning off then back on, it stops at a white screen with green htc logo then fades to black. I can go into hboot but selecting anything aftewards takes me back to the white screen. HelP? Also i tried putting the pd98img on sd card and updating it on phone and it reas either wrong image, no image or both. Suggestions?

Hello. Sorry you are experiencing problems. I would suggest checking with the root people of your device. They have seen/done about everything one time or another and will be best suited to help you. Here is a link to that area.
Inspire 4G - All Things Root - Android Forums Best of luck to you and thanks for using Android Forums for your support.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones