• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help HTC Salsa screen replacement

Tommo212

Lurker
Jan 12, 2013
Has anyone got any advice on fixing a HTC salsa with a broken screen, there are no good tutorials that I can find online. I have already seen this one youtube vida and it didn't help, it was just pictures
If the screen is cracked do I need a digitiser, LCD or both?

Hi Tommo212. Welcome to Android Forums. If the glass is broke but the screen is still responsive, I would think it's just the glass that needs replacing. I was going to suggest YouTube but I see you've tried that source. If your phone is out of warranty and you have no insurance.... especially if I couldn't find a good tutorial, I'd be extremely tempted to seek out a repair shop. They can be found in my cites of any size and their prices aren't astronomical. Best of luck to you and thanks for joining the AF community. Have fun

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones