• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC seem a little generic

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTC stands for "Have the Crap" light seepage, uneven screens coming unglued, boring no innovation. Generic all the way around HTC is.

4.3 inch screen with 4G LTE and a smaller battery than most smartphones with 3.5 inch on 3g.

Phones slowing down and lagging and not loading pages properly after a month. unreliable, glitchy, crappy text messaging program that doesn't work half the time.

8mp camera that doesn't even hold a candle to many 5mp cameras on other phones.

Samsung now that is a company.. they actually put quality and craftsmanship behind their phones. They must care.

i don't think people realize hose much room the lte radio takes up. also, my thunderbolt's build quality is literally perfect. HTC isn't innovative? the very company that introduced the first skinned version of android, first android phone, first 1ghz processor, first AMOLED screen, first 4.3 inch screen, first 4g phone in the states....that's all that come to mind. i'm sorry you're not having a good experience with your thunderbolt and that the battery isn't sufficient enough for you but i have my phone set up the way i would have it even if the battery lasted forever. i don't need things syncing constantly or the screen too bright. i don't want my 4g on all the time if i'm not downloading a big file or on youtube. you think samsung has better craftsman ship? yikes. plastic, square-ish designs...the best design to come from samsung was the nexus s. also, if you know how to adjust the settings for the htc camera, it's right up there with those 5mp cameras you're talking about. also, mp has nothing to do with picture quality. so with all this said, can you troll some where else and stop hyping up a company that doesn't care about updating phones that its already sold? thanks :)

Reactions: Droidmoney
Upvote 0
SAMSUNG!? hahahaha....

I like a phones with file systems that don't induce a lag with every function. I also like phones with a working GPS.

Also, I'm guessing you didn't see that Sprints Nexus S is slower than the Evo 4G. The Evo has been around for a while now and it STILL has better 4G speeds then the Nexus.

Oh, and I believe HTC is the only manufacturer that has put a kickstand on a phone. The kickstand has changed my life.

Upvote 0
I'm glad to see your a fan of Samsung, but not clear why you felt necessary to troll? I don't know what Samsung, on what planet, in what universe, across what intergalactic atmosphere you have had, but really? I mean REALLY? Samsung? They are about as plastic and generic as you can get short of getting one at the Dollar Store. And as far as the picture quality, if I need a great picture I would use my DSLR. MP has nothing to do with quality anyway. Thanks for coming, grab your parting gift on the way out. Buh bye now.

Upvote 0
HTC stands for "Have the Crap" light seepage, uneven screens coming unglued, boring no innovation. Generic all the way around HTC is.

4.3 inch screen with 4G LTE and a smaller battery than most smartphones with 3.5 inch on 3g.

Phones slowing down and lagging and not loading pages properly after a month. unreliable, glitchy, crappy text messaging program that doesn't work half the time.

8mp camera that doesn't even hold a candle to many 5mp cameras on other phones.

Samsung now that is a company.. they actually put quality and craftsmanship behind their phones. They must care.

I rarely laugh reading forum posts, but you, sir, got a nice smirk out of me. So for that, I thank you :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones