• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Sense - adding word to dictionary

JamesUK

Jul 15, 2012
I am annoyed finding that when I want to write the word 'no' in a message it doesn't come up as a suggestion - not even one of the 20 or so on the extended list - capitalised No is there, but I don't want this. This baffles me. But anyway I thought I'd go ahead and add 'no' to the personal dictionary. When I click Ok to add the word 'no', it doesn't add it. Am I missing something here??

Try other two-letter word like "go" if it will store on your dictionary.

It seems you can't store words which are already in the dictionary (which 'no' must be as it doesn't flag as spelling error if I typed it on non-predictive) HOWEVER it is now showing 'no' as the first suggestion (i.e. as it sensibly should do) so maybe trying to add it to dictionary somehow put it back to the top of the suggestion list??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones