• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

HTC Tattoo - No Alarm quiet

lisaphotog1

Lurker
Feb 14, 2010
HELP!
I have an HTC Tattoo - have had it since February and love it. The last 2 days the alarm has gone off, but there has been no sound, or vibrate when it does. The screen just lights up and looks as though the alarm is going off. Luckily i always wake up before my alarm goes off, but this is very frustrating as I don't want to sleep late and end up being late for work. Any one else having this problem?

HELP!
I have an HTC Tattoo - have had it since February and love it. The last 2 days the alarm has gone off, but there has been no sound, or vibrate when it does. The screen just lights up and looks as though the alarm is going off. Luckily i always wake up before my alarm goes off, but this is very frustrating as I don't want to sleep late and end up being late for work. Any one else having this problem?
hi
i also have the same problem if u unchek and chek the alarm it seems to work this problem happens once in 2 days for me and i do the above any solutions for the same :thinking:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones