• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root HTC widgets on any ROM

Look for fancy widgets. Its not on the market anymore. It had to be taken down because it was an exact clone of the HTC Weather/Flip clock. But a quick google search for Fancy Widget should get you what you need. :) Also Weather and Flip clock by Android Apps is just like the HTC sense Weather/Flip clock, only its a clear see through widget.

Upvote 0
I use neither the HTC weather widgets nor the flip clock. The flip clock, while nice to look at, is utterly useless. And the HTC weather widgets, while again nice to look at, are broken and useless compared to Weatherbug Elite. I use 2 formats of the calendar widget, the album widget, the bookmarks widget, and basically all the settings widgets.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones