1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

HTC Wildfire - Android Market won't download apps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by moggieandmarmite, Jul 21, 2010.

1. asm1972

asm1972 Lurker

Hi everyone... can somebody please help me too!! I can't download any apps and I have tried everything!! PLEASE.. It's making me crazy!:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SherryPunct

SherryPunct Lurker

Hey guys. I'm new here, and I'm sure many of the Wildfire users came across this one little problem. There are some apps and games in the market that are not compatible with the phone. I don't know where I can download them from so that they work properly and don't force close. :( can anyone please help or something? Thanks in advance:)

3. tondi

tondi Lurker

I had the same problem downloading apps.updated my htc wildfire s and its like a new phone.no problem downloding apps anymore.

4. tondi

tondi Lurker

5. midget48

midget48 Lurker

Great! I too was having the same problem. Did as you said and updated my phone. All working brilliant now. Many thanks tondi.

6. Raf87

Raf87 Lurker

Hey, I had the same problem, and I have done some of the things u people sad, and only one thing made thing dl...i went Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications and clicked on dl menager and it offered me to unistall uploads...it did all that and now dl works...I dont know if this will get my phone bugged, but after 3 months of no dl I had to do something...

7. nsengidomi

nsengidomi Lurker

8. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I see this thread has been resurrected, but since the "android market" app which came with the old Wildfire has been deprecated and will no longer work with the Play Store I think we can consider this question closed now.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews