• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Hydro edge built in hotspot

yRINfTr4NRpJ
Did profile update on my boost hydro edge, it automatically factory reset, after it rebooted, I had built in hot spot wow, didn't expect that, possible to hack?

Could not edit my previous post,

I have the hydro on boost, had it almost 6 months, been using usb tethering, they did tower work in our area and so I did prl update and profile update, done this plenty of times on other phones, I am rooted, removed all boost pre-installed apps, when my phone restarted I noticed it had been reset to factory, Seem to still have root, and of course all boost apps are still gone, awesome, then I noticed mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, will try to add screen shot. I know the boot loader is locked, sane inn my droid 3, but was still able to get free hotspot, is that possible on this phone, knits there is not much development on this phone, maybe somebody out there in dev land can figure this out, that would be awesome,

P.S
If mod sees this post please add to my previous post or delete precious post.. could not see an edit or delete button. Thanks.
In phandroid app

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones