• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I am looking 4 help with VISIONary and root

Horus

Aug 27, 2010
i am looking to root my phone..

when i search the andriod market for "VISIONary" i do not see the correct app anywhere. i am also looking for info on how to root my phone..

is it as simple as just installing and starting that app?
or are there more steps to this?

(first reason i want to root my phone is to get those annoying stock apps off. next, taking screen shots would be nice.)

thanks for any help

there is a lot of information on rooting the G2 over at XDA forums, the Visionary app is not in the market place anymore. go over there read and research before attempting to root, there is no app so far for 1 button root there is still other steps to obtain it, and if you do not manually do it you will not have S-off. and if you cant do these steps its going to be hard for you to unistall stock apps...with out bricking your phone...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones