• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I appreciate my DROID more than ANY of you...

I think my story is a bit better. I had to take a dump yesterday so I took my trusty Droid with me. I sat there and did my business and played with my Droid as usual but thats when it happened....no toilet paper!!! I screamed for help but know one could hear! I sat there for 2 hours playing with my Droid praying someone would find me and finally...my girlfriend came home and had toilet paper in hand. If it wasn't for my Droid I might have been forced to ruin a bath towel...thank you Droid! :D

Upvote 0
Thursday morning I went into Urgent Care and was quickly diagnosed with A-Fib (Atrial Fibrillation). It's a pretty scary thing if it goes untreated ... could turn into a heart attack or stroke. Urgent Care rushed me to the Emergency Room of the nearest Cleveland Clinic.

Thanks for the story but most importantly, here's wishing you good health.

Coincidentally, my Droid was all charged up for my long Saturday night in the E/R but I was in so much pain from attempting to give birth to a kidney stone that I never turned it on.

Upvote 0
My Droid to the rescue story is not quite as spectacular

I am traveling in Michigan, and my car rental didn't have an ice scrapper (hold on, don't panic yet), so I used a credit card to get rid of the ice on the windshield. Afterwards my hands were so cold that I overclocked my Droid to 1.2 GHz to keep them warm. Who knows, I could have lost a finger if it wasn't for my Droid :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones