• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I got problem with my Tablet called Apex AT-706

Hello guys, I got some problem with my tablet. Here is the thing: when I push power button, it's turning on but stuck with problem picture "android robot with exclamation point" and it doesn't work. I think android needs reinstall. Can you someone help me to know how to reinstall android 4.0 on it?
Thanks in advance

Hello guys, I got some problem with my tablet. Here is the thing: when I push power button, it's turning on but stuck with problem picture "android robot with exclamation point" and it doesn't work. I think android needs reinstall. Can you someone help me to know how to reinstall android 4.0 on it?
Thanks in advance

That's most likely what it needs, which could be a problem here. Have you tried doing a complete reset, sometimes by holding down a combination of two buttons for about 20 seconds?

This your tablet?
Elit Electronics

From what I can tell it's a budget Chinese device of unknown manufacture imported by a company called Elit Electronics in Georgia. The software has probably become damaged or corrupted due to poor manufacturing quality, rendering the tablet bricked. Best bets probably would be either to return it as faulty to wherever you purchased it, or contact Elit and see if they can help.

Upvote 0
That's most likely what it needs, which could be a problem here. Have you tried doing a complete reset, sometimes by holding down a combination of two buttons for about 20 seconds?

This your tablet?
Elit Electronics

From what I can tell it's a budget Chinese device of unknown manufacture imported by a company called Elit Electronics in Georgia. The software has probably become damaged or corrupted due to poor manufacturing quality, rendering the tablet bricked. Best bets probably would be either to return it as faulty to wherever you purchased it, or contact Elit and see if they can help.

surely it is Elit Electronics
I've tried factory reset but it doesn't work. and warranty is expired so I need to reinstall android by myself, if you can, give me a link for android 4.0 install pack for that device or is there exist any universal android which is compatible for all devices?
I'm so grateful by your replies.
And thank you guys for attention :))

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones