• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I HATE THE OUR YOUTUBE setup...It's a Setup!

TELMENOW

Lurker
Aug 13, 2011
I hate the mobile option for youtube that we are offered! It is lite and lame. Virgin should be hard at work building a new improved option that gives us the look and feel of desktop without the hassles of not having to go to desktop to access the option to contact youtube posters and etc. I have to click on the desktop icon a lot in order to get to my inbox and write emails and Samsung has these invisible icons right at the bottom left on screen where I sometimes can't access desktop choice icon. And since we don't have any flash player we are forced to use youtube and they need to make sure that that access is effortless since there are no other options on this service. I am tired of going one place to access my youtube account but see the sign "you need flash player to watch this video". And to another place to watch the video but can't access my youtube account or email. It is just a hassle.

. Virgin should be hard at work building a new improved option that gives us the look and feel of desktop without the hassles

Why would Virgin make a Youtube app? That would be like saying Chevy should improve the Ford Mustang...

Also, complaining about this isnt going to get you anywhere. Obviously you are on a prepaid service, which means you have a phone that's older and/or less powerful then most phones. If you want android 2.2 to get Flash, then buy a better phone. Don't complain to us or Virgin because you dont have the newest phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones