• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i need games for my epic

ItsBenaWhile

Sep 22, 2010
i would like some good games or emultors. i have the light version of super nintendo so i dont know what the perk is to buy it other than save states and things but i want some other good games. and i was also wondering if Asphalt 5 was worth buying for the price and if its good enough. let me know guys

Asphalt is a great game, I would buy it if I wasn't boycotting gameloft until they put ALL their games in the market. I like the gameboid emulator, and with a keyboard it would be even better. Fruit Ninja is another good game where you slice fruit and get highscores. Along with angry birds should be coming out within the week, it's a great physics puzzle strategy game where you launch these birds to try and destroy the pigs/blocks to get the highest score and clear the levels.

Also I pass the boring times in class by playing wordwise with a few friends, it's a game where you make words to get the highest score (its like words with friends on the iphone). It's a great time waster! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones