• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I want my old ringtones!

Camrichie

Lurker
Nov 22, 2019
I just purchased the Note 10 yesterday and one of the first things I attempted to do was change up my ringtones.
I previous had a S8+ and was using the "knock" tone for my notifications. I loved it because it perturbed the hell out of everyone because it sounded life like.
I went to change my notifications and it's no longer there on the Note 10. I tried to see if there was a third party app that would provide the same or similar tone but no luck. So my question is, is there any way to download/ transfer the tone to my Note 10 from my S8+? I tried looking through the files but the folders were empty. Maybe I'm missing something.
If anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated, it would allow me to continue to prank my coworkers! Lol and thanks.

I just purchased the Note 10 yesterday and one of the first things I attempted to do was change up my ringtones.
I previous had a S8+ and was using the 'knock' tone for my notifications. I loved it because it perturbed the hell out of everyone because it sounded life like.
I went to change my notifications and it's no longer there on the Note 10. I tried to see if there was a third party app that would provide the same or similar tone but no luck. So my question is, is there any way to download/ transfer the tone to my Note 10 from my S8+? I tried looking through the files but the folders were empty. Maybe I'm missing something.
If anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated, it would allow me to continue to prank my coworkers! Lol and thanks.

Download Zedge and search notifications for knock knock, it's the first one on the resulting list

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones