1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I want my old ringtones!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Camrichie, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Camrichie

Camrichie Lurker

I just purchased the Note 10 yesterday and one of the first things I attempted to do was change up my ringtones.
    I previous had a S8+ and was using the "knock" tone for my notifications. I loved it because it perturbed the hell out of everyone because it sounded life like.
    I went to change my notifications and it's no longer there on the Note 10. I tried to see if there was a third party app that would provide the same or similar tone but no luck. So my question is, is there any way to download/ transfer the tone to my Note 10 from my S8+? I tried looking through the files but the folders were empty. Maybe I'm missing something.
    If anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated, it would allow me to continue to prank my coworkers! Lol and thanks.

Advertisement

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Phoenix1974, Nov 22, 2019 (3 points)
  3. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

Download Zedge and search notifications for knock knock, it's the first one on the resulting list

4. Camrichie

Camrichie Lurker

Thanks! It's not the exact tone but it will do!

Thanks! It's not the exact tone but it will do!

5. Phoenix1974

Phoenix1974 Well-Known Member

No problem. It sounds like the one I used to have on my Note 8 and missed so I've now downloaded it too. Now I just need my old alarm sound.

Camrichie likes this.
  6. today

today Android Expert

You could also record your own knock knock on your own door.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Galaxy Note 10