• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"I WON A PRIZE" browser page

I have a Motorola atrix 4G. I wake up this morning, turn on my phone and if there is a green star on my taskbar. So I roll it down and I press it, then it takes me to a website that says I was chosen as someone in my city to win a specific prize. Now obviously I don't think I won a prize but can someone please tell mewhat's going on with my phone and how did I get there. . Here is the link that I suggest you DON'T click: hxxp://com-ws.us/win/ca/link/iphone.php

Just unloaded two of these from my gf's phone. They were masquerading as go launcher themes.

One was for a Mac theme and the other a Galaxy SIII

I have a Motorola atrix 4G. I wake up this morning, turn on my phone and if there is a green star on my taskbar. So I roll it down and I press it, then it takes me to a website that says I was chosen as someone in my city to win a specific prize. Now obviously I don't think I won a prize but can someone please tell mewhat's going on with my phone and how did I get there. . Here is the link that I suggest you DON'T click: hxxp://com-ws.us/win/ca/link/iphone.php

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones