• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I will release a guide for flashing the New KDZ update for ICS. If you have a knowledge on Flashing with SmartFlash Tool, go to lg-phone-firmware.com and find V30B. thats the one you need for flashing.
I don't have knowledge of smartflash. Who makes it? I think I am a noob when it comes to mobile phones. I have tried using the LG support tool but that fails as I have posted in another thread. I have asked LG support for help but it's not helped yet. So if LG can't make a working tool who can? Is it because the P970 is an older phone?

Upvote 0
I don't have knowledge of smartflash. Who makes it? I think I am a noob when it comes to mobile phones. I have tried using the LG support tool but that fails as I have posted in another thread. I have asked LG support for help but it's not helped yet. So if LG can't make a working tool who can? Is it because the P970 is an older phone?

Not that its not available. Check my thread in the All Root forums. My guide there is for what you want.

Upvote 0
I will release a guide for flashing the New KDZ update for ICS. If you have a knowledge on Flashing with SmartFlash Tool, go to lg-phone-firmware.com and find V30B. thats the one you need for flashing.

Hello
I've downloaded this file v30b earlier than reading your message a cause a problem with regular working of 2G network, now I have latest firmware but cannot use it in the area where is not have 3G, now I'm trying to get older version-I think that would be solution of our problems with update....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones