• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ICS upgrade, will these things be fixed (clipboard and size of message)

LineDriver5

Dec 6, 2011
Ok so everyone is complaining about the ICS upgrade, as to be expected, since it's new and sometimes new things work fine, we just aren't used to them yet. But two new things that I've noticed, don't seem to be just different, they seem to be worse..

1. Size of mms: I tried sending 3 pictures in one mms and it stopped me after the 2nd, told me it was too large, I will post screen shots in the second post, since I'm on my desktop now.. see #2 why I don't just post them in the first post..

2. Copy/Paste/Clipboard/Select-All: These features don't work like they used to.. See screen shots below..

Thanks in advance for any help or direction!

Screenshot_2012-08-08-07-45-55.png

^^^self explainitory^^^ anyone know why?????

Screenshot_2012-08-08-07-46-52.png

^^^Select all no longer works if I want to select everything in a form and delete it, it rarely brings up the menu bar at the top^^^

Screenshot_2012-08-08-07-48-35.png

^^^When using google chrome I can't do anything other than paste, I have all these img files in order on the clipboard, but can't figure out how to pull from the clipboard in chrome..^^^

Screenshot_2012-08-08-07-49-59.png

^^^this is great, but ONLY works in the stock web browser!!!^^^
Screenshot_2012-08-08-07-52-53.png

^^^I tried to email the img codes all at once and can't do it, can only paste the last one copied to clipboard^^^

Screenshot_2012-08-08-07-53-56.png

^^^This is one I just noticed, but the quality of the screen shots in the preview make it very difficult to see what's actually happening, this is less of an issue, and likely not something that will get fixed..^^^

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones