• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root If only Battery Life was like this normally..

El Chamaco

Apr 12, 2012
BrokenOut Esteem 1.1, forgot what kernel I had unfortunately whoops ^^; it had to be an overclocked one I believe, airplane mode, 0 background data, playing music almost all day, light I believe was at 25%, no sound, no vibration, no internet :eek: shocker.

My phone was suspended so no internet, text, yadda yadda, basically an Ipod Touch lol

#EDIT: I think I was underclocked to maybe around 600-900mhz I'm not really sure but I'm positive it was around that range.

Attachments

• screenshot-1336185190260.png
    screenshot-1336185190260.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 143
Lol I'd be a happy guy if I had an extended battery this is just the stock battery itself and I wonder what I could of gotten with an extended battery in 11hrs like I did on the picture.

I ain't had no homeless kernel nor juice defender or 2x battery like nothing of that on at all. Just imagine if I did lol

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones