• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

im a newbee but glad im here im learning a lot

Hi and welcome to these forums. The best way to get up to speed is to check out the area where your Android device is the topic of discussion. You can gain a lot from reading the posts that have been left by our friendly/knowledgeable users.
If you have a question, feel free to ask. That is how we all learn around here. Everyone helps everyone. It's great and I think you will enjoy.
Below are links to the phone and tablet areas here at AF. Just follow the link of
choice and then give your device a click from the list provided. You will then be
in the area where you will find the best information about your device.
Android Phones - Android Forums
Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums

Upvote 0
_hi everyone im jose Im new to the forum's but im eager to learn, so if anyone is willing to teach me it would be great and appreciated.
You are definitely at the right place - we will help you to get the best out of your device. :shakehands:

I see that olbriar has already steered you in the right direction. If you have any further question(s) or concern(s), feel free to ask.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones