• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I'm concerned about my power button...

rickyx32

May 29, 2012
California
I've had my One V for a couple of months now and I've noticed that the power button is not is not a responsive as it once was. I've dropped the phone a few times but nothing much higher than the height of my knee, and I also have a case that covers the power button. I've rooted my phone and have flashed different roms so I'm not sure if it's a mechanical problem with the button itself or something to do with the software.

Now that I think about it, the normal clicking motion doesn't do much anymore, so I know have to now click and put a little extra force to get the phone to respond... I have a few days left on Virgin Mobile's 90 day warranty, should I just settle for one of their refurbished replacement One Vs then?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones