• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm selling my Nexus 4 How do I make sure I securely erase all my info on the phone. Thanks

Upvote 0
Again I can't say this enough thank you all for the help. And to be honest it's a great phone only reason why I'm selling it is I'm not able to use at work I work construction and they don't make an outer box for it I would destroy the phone if I took at work So I'm hoping the rumors are true for the nexus5 And they make an OtterBox for it I was only able to use the phone at home as wifi

Upvote 0
You're right.I just didn't want to get too long that's just one of the reasons. Could not find one with the belt clip but the other reason lack of lte. And the other reason is the price is dropping fast better to sell before I would get nothing back for the phone.:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones