• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm still thinking incredible thoughts for this year

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

LOL

Keep in mind that we have been looking at this device since August and "expecting" confirmed pictures, specs, etc. since October. At this point, I have little faith in the timelines that have been put out there as there is SO MUCH conflicting information.

Release in December looks to be possible...not definite ;)

Upvote 0
LOL

Keep in mind that we have been looking at this device since August and "expecting" confirmed pictures, specs, etc. since October. At this point, I have little faith in the timelines that have been put out there as there is SO MUCH conflicting information.

Release in December looks to be possible...not definite ;)

Well it's much more "possible" now than it has been before. Besides, I think Verizon would know it's a dumb move NOT to release the phone before the end of the year. At least within 30 days from the holidays so that they get everyone wanting to trade in and trade up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones